The OHBA operates in Oregon to encourage Latinos to become attorneys, retain Latino legal professionals, raise the awareness of Latino legal issues, support Latino law students and legal professionals, and celebrate the achievements of Latino Legal professionals.
Focused on Oregon, the OHBA seeks to:
- Encourage Latinos to serve in the law.
- Retain Latino legal professionals.
- Support and mentor Latino law students and legal professionals.
- Promote advancement of Latino legal professionals.
- Raise Awareness of Latino legal issues in the community.
- Collaborate with other organizations that serve the Latino community on legal issues.
- Provide social networking and mentoring opportunities.